Ditch the disposables with the AirMask Series 1™
Neo Cloth's next generation, non-medical, face cover.
Built for people on the go, the AirMask Series 1™ offers ideal protection for whatever life throws your way. Whether you're carving down Southern California's Imperial Sand Dunes on a 4-wheeler, braving the wind and dust at Coachella or simply want cleaner air on your way to the grocery store or pharmacy, the AirMask Series 1™ was designed with you in mind.
Sold exclusively by Neo Cloth. Not available in stores.
The Airmask series 1™ was crafted to fit comfortably around the contours of your face while reducing moisture, heat, carbon dioxide buildup, irritation and your glasses getting foggy. Made of 100% cotton and featuring a one way exhalation system and replaceable PM2.5 activated carbon filter, our face cover is the perfect blend of engineering and fashion. That means you spend more time in the moment and less time worrying about the elements. Breathe easy with the AirMask Series 1™.
- Non-medical: This product is not intended for medical use. The CDC has adopted a safety-first policy and is recommending everyone wear non-medical protective face coverings to help flatten the curve. Please use all face coverings in accordance with local health guidelines and like your mom always told you, wash your hands.
- Easy on the ears: Our adjustable ear-loops eliminate any pain or strain on the back of your ears.
- Wired nose bridge: Creates a comfortable, custom seal ensuring your shielding face cover stays in place all day and blocks out unwanted pollutants. Also ensures that you get a fashionable and fitted look.
- Doing our part: 5% of each sale will be donated to benefit Project C.U.R.E.
Reusable and washable: We strive to produce sustainable, environmental friendly products. Simply hand or machine wash your face cover to decrease the amount of waste added to landfills. When you're done, hang it to air dry to protect the exhalation vent.
Water repellent carbon filter: The PM2.5 carbon filter helps to decrease the spread of liquid droplets and provides additional filtration against dust, pollen, and airborne germs. Learn more here.
- Each AirMask Series 1™ comes with 2 FREE filters.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I insert the filter?
How long can I use one filter?
- In the package you get 2 FREE, changeable PM2.5 filters.
- Each filter's lifetime depends on many factors such as the pollution in your surroundings. We advise to change every two weeks for hygienic reasons.
How should I store the filters?
- When you are not using the filter, please keep it in the packaging that came in or an air tight bag or container to avoid uncharging or polluting it.
Due to high demand and delivery delays associated with COVID-19, please allow 10-20 business days for your order to arrive. All orders will be processed in the order they are received. Like many American companies, our staff is working remotely in accordance with local guidelines, however we remain dedicated to ensuring the best customer service possible. We appreciate your patience.
I love my air mask! It covers my chin well too. I wish I could order four more!!😀
I loveee these masks! They fit perfectly on my face and actually look cute. They are very comfortable and don’t make me suffocate unlike other masks. I also appreciate the design for somehow not fogging my glasses. You pay a few bucks extra but you get what you pay for!
I ordered a black one first about 3 weeks ago and it took them a while to ship, but once I got it, I liked it so much that I ordered the pink one last week and just got them in the mail. So I guess their shipping is faster now.
Fits perfect! Love the draws on the straps and option for filter in placements, so ordered five more. They do get a bit hot with the filter in place and at times my glasses fogs up even with metal nose wire pinched. Though not nearly as bad as other masks.
You would be better off throwing your money in the trash. After waiting a month to receive my order these masks so up very poorly made. I ordered three masks and though they are supposted to be the same they are all different sizes and fits. They are made in China and smell of chemicals before you even put the filter in. Buyer beware, order from someone else.
This mask is exactly what I have been looking for. But not until you add other colors. Drab grey? Girly pink? Scary black? After all, the mask is on you every single day!